• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Council / social housing offer

Emmarose47

@mermaid
Hi I know we were chatting on your moving thread before ..
Could I ask if u could give your story here on this thread as could help me

Emma

lenora

Glad that you checked in @brenda. Too bad about the rad in your bedroom. We don't use heated towel racks the way people in England do.....great invention though, and I'm sure really upscale homes have them.

Well, at least your body can take it's time in recovering now. The worst of your move is behind you. That's the best for sure. I hope @mermaid is doing well. She had a really big move also. Yours, Lenora

Emmarose47

It's so helpful to hear others experiences of moving and life on the other side ...
I'm in an up and down flare .. a little too much and I'm flat on the bed again ..
Need to take it v slow and gently ...
Christmas and moving isn't v conducive to that !! My fear ..... Mattress island forever