• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Feeling Like a grilled Tire

Today, I woke Up thinking I slept awesome because my Fitbit told so. Needless to say its always risky to make such a bold Statement when you have unpredictable ME.

The watch told me i got 9h of sleep with a solid 2,5h of deep sleep. My HRV was at 45ms wich is very high for me so I thought wow. It will be a great day.

Turned Out to be Shit. Weird BP surges, Low Pulse. Chest pain again. Weird Electroschock Feelings in my limbs. Feeling Like passing Out the whole Symptom Crew came to visit.

Today I took:
Citalopram and Pantoprazol upon awakening as usual.
After that i proceeded to Take my multivitamins and my Nac.
At noon I decided to Go for the NAD+ I have ordered.

I feel Like the NAD gives small amounts of Energy. We will See what the Future Brings.

At 8. April i have my First pre-appt for Help apheresis. The apheresis itself should Take place a week later.

Stay tuned. My brainfog is Shit sorry.

Comments

Blog entry information

Author
Blazer95
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Blazer95