• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Eclipse

“There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving the light.” ~ Similarion J.R.R. Tolkien

Many in the me/cfs community are more tuned in than not I have found. Partially by necessity at times from this wretched illness forcing us into cocoons that break (and breakthrough) and force us to face our existence and source and other things we may have been too busy for in years prior or muted on purpose lol! Anyways, convo for another day.

Suffice it to say, this is a friendly reminder to hold the light this eclipse passageway in whatever way you feel and see fit. Even if you do not know that which I speak of, your soul certainly recognizes. Shine bright, starlights ✨🌟☀️

Comments

For Monday if you are looking for inspiration to connect to your light within 💛

It won’t allow me to post so many videos these days. Go into YouTube and type in ‘anders Holte pleidian prayer (live audio)’

Love Floyd and hadn't heard this one.. Really connecting with the words..
I saw Pink Floyd perform this entire album, live.

I saw the rocket, fly across the Cow Palace, burst through the light show screen and land behind the stage.

It was one of the most remarkable experiences of my life. It still is.

I saw Pink Floyd perform this entire album, live.

I saw the rocket, fly across the Cow Palace, burst through the light show screen and land behind the stage.

It was one of the most remarkable experiences of my life. It still is.

Incredible

For so many years I was a huge roger waters, syd barrett and Pink Floyd fan.

I bet that made an imprint in your psyche! 😘sounds like you went to some pretty cool shows once upon a time.

I saw Roger waters live in 2006 and it was a profound experience. I kept thinking, can you imagine seeing this with Gilmour and the entire tribe in the 70s? Oh my…. Definitely one of my most favorite Pink Floyd albums.

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44