• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Searching doctor who treats with Rituximab

Hi,
I am a 47 year old woman from Norway. I was diagnosed with moderate/severe ME in 2016, but was lucky enough to get experimental treatment with Rituximab in 2017-2018. After this I was able to work again, go for hour long walks, and have å little bit of social life again.

Unfortunately a combination of extreme vertigo and covid has set me back. I am now desperately seeking doctors in Europe or in USA who can treat me with Rituximab again.

I am extremely grateful for all help in this matter.

Please do let me know if you find anyone who will do this. I’m 59 with severe ME and I know rituxamib hasn’t for everyone but after 18 years I’d like to try
Hi, I will of course if I hear of anything. It was sad to read your story. Rumor has it that there is supposed to be an opportunity in the UK. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out where it is. Is it possible for you to check in groups for ME in the UK? And hopefully you can get back to me if get name on doctors/clinics who will treat us with Rituximab? All the best wishes to you :hug: