• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What’s next?

5vforest

I doubt it is a scam, but I also doubt that it significantly helps 80% of people. I am hopeful that it will provide some utility for you, Martin. I bet that if the higher dose works, there is probably some way to get it for cheaper. (Since the company has enough interest to at least sponsor a trial.)

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I doubt it is a scam, but I also doubt that it significantly helps 80% of people. I am hopeful that it will provide some utility for you, Martin. I bet that if the higher dose works, there is probably some way to get it for cheaper. (Since the company has enough interest to at least sponsor a trial.)
Thank you. I really desperately need sth

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Today my Great Plains Lab results arrived... Very interesting results. I have to go through them myself but if anyone has a sporadic treatment idea it would be great. Note that it's a urine test. That is very interesting regarding what Dr. Markov said when you look at the results for intestinal microbial overgrowth! Also my pyruvate/lactate ratio shows the ME-typical impaired metabolism.
Thank you in advance!
ED93DB78-0687-4AFB-937E-AE498EFAF8AC.jpeg
5663F867-9431-4E3C-B040-1A6833DA6904.jpeg
F4A4A6BD-80F7-4B7A-AEBA-CE8EBF331176.jpeg
06355091-4A8C-46AE-B3A5-CD121DF7F714.jpeg
56D4BDAC-D5A4-4AE8-9E72-7CFE1C0764C7.jpeg
EDF0599D-32E6-40F2-8E5A-C0E09CE98409.jpeg

Viala

Today my Great Plains Lab results arrived... Very interesting results. I have to go through them myself but if anyone has a sporadic treatment idea it would be great. Note that it's a urine test. That is very interesting regarding what Dr. Markov said when you look at the results for intestinal microbial overgrowth! Also my pyruvate/lactate ratio shows the ME-typical impaired metabolism.

Wow, I wish I could test these as well. Such a lot of information.
Mycotoxins, very interesting. I remember that arabinose was connected to candida albicans overgrowth, same as oxalates. I see that gliotoxin is a metabolite of candida albicans, but probably it can be other fungus/yeast/mold as well, same goes with arabinose. Ok I am very curious now what doctor will recommend after seeing these results. I suspect candida to be one of the culprits.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Wow, I wish I could test these as well. Such a lot of information.
Mycotoxins, very interesting. I remember that arabinose was connected to candida albicans overgrowth, same as oxalates. I see that gliotoxin is a metabolite of candida albicans, but probably it can be other fungus/yeast/mold as well, same goes with arabinose. Ok I am very curious now what doctor will recommend after seeing these results. I suspect candida to be one of the culprits.
My doc has no idea 😂 I think I also have to treat aspergillus and penicillium....

Viala

My doc has no idea 😂 I think I also have to treat aspergillus and penicillium....

Yeah nothing new that they don't know. Surely there is some doc, maybe a functional doc who knows how to treat it. Someone will know. Anyways these results at least point to a possible cause of your CFS or one of the factors, so I guess it's a good news.

A side note, I wonder, did you test for sibo, hydrogen lactulose breath test maybe?

hapl808

I got a SIBO breath test years ago (moderate at the time). I chose the elemental diet instead of the antibiotics. It was an interesting experience, and the elemental diet made my energy levels pinball all over the place. Waves of strong energy that I hadn't experienced in years, and then waves of exhaustion (which I was more familiar with).

I tested negative after completing the diet. Maybe my GI symptoms were better for a bit? It didn't really do much for me.

Guwop2

Thank you in advance!
View attachment 44463View attachment 44464View attachment 44465View attachment 44466View attachment 44467View attachment 44468
Hello, have just seen an extract of these results from the Dr Markov thread. Do you mind if I ask if you have intolerances to certain types of foods? I noticed that you said that you don't eat blueberry's, was wondering if this is because of M.E, and if so are there any other 'trigger' foods that you avoid? (I'm fully intolerant to sugar/carbs - including most fruits - as well as coffee and am working whether it's worth getting similar tests to the ones you've had with an eye on perhaps seeing Markov depending on tests)

Last edited: