• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Story: After long lyme disease when patient was ready to die this happend...

linusbert

A story told by Mr Ballen but a true story about a long term lyme sufferer, with a interesting outcome in the end.

(the first one)

lyme disease got cured by bee stings.
so could bee poison be a treatment option for lyme?

Aidan Walsh

I've seen that mentioned in some of the FB Lyme groups. Some people were recommending it to others but I don't remember what else was said.

Dr Marty Ross talks about it here: https://www.treatlyme.net/guide/bee-venom-therapy-lyme
Many people have bacterial infections, it does not always mean it is Lyme other infections can cause similar bullseye...

Bee venom kills numerous infections even fungus bacteria virus. The stings may have given her some kind of epi pen response triggering her heart to function properly again like AFib does. Also maybe a long term ME/CFS/EDS sufferer?

linusbert

what ever it is, i want it too! embrace the mean stingers...

though i barely ever see bees coming near me, its mostly wasps, and those are ready to engage.
does wasp poison work too?
usually i panicly run away in fear of those stings worsening my allergies or creating a new one, but maybe i should not?