• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

Charles555nc

get to the 6 month point, to see if any improvements had manifested.

But I never got to the 6 month stage, as I caught COVID 4 months into the treatment, making my ME/CFS worse, which threw out my self assessment of any improvement.

We did have one of Dr Markov's ME/CFS patients join this forum and report his improvements in this post. He may have been encouraged to join PR and report his improvements by Dr Markov.
Ukraine was quote by Bill Gates as the most corrupt country in the world. Although I hate, human hating Bill Gates, I think alot of ppl agree that Ukraine is a tough place to trust to be honest.

Hip: Basically the Markoff protocol is boiling your urine and/or deep nasal wipe material, and then injecting the (now dead) liquid around your stomach? That theory was from another website other than Markov's

I think alot of ppl agree that Ukraine is a tough place to trust to be honest.
that’s rich coming from bill gates. the only reason people don’t say the same about the US is that they legalized corruption as lobbying. i don’t agree with making generalizations like that about the entire nation of ukraine. corruption is a feature of the local bureaucracy, it doesn’t mean all ukrainians are scammers. and if Markov is a scammer, that’s because he’s a bad person, not because he’s ukrainian 🤨

Hip

Ukraine was quote by Bill Gates as the most corrupt country in the world. Although I hate, human hating Bill Gates, I think alot of ppl agree that Ukraine is a tough place to trust to be honest.

Bill Gates is popular target of conspiracy theory websites, where people concoct all sorts of ridiculous and moronic notions, such as the idea that his vaccines are implanting microchips into everyone. Bill Gates is doing sterling work in the health sector, and it is sad many people do not appreciate that, because their heads are filled with such conspiracy theory.

As for the honesty of Dr Markov's claims, note that Western ME/CFS doctors and researchers are often over-optimistic about the efficacy of their treatments. They may claim success rates which are much higher than the actual success rate. This happens even with the most honest and rigorous researchers.

For example, all Fluge and Mella's early published rituximab studies showed a high success rate. It was only when F&M finally conducted a large-scale multi-centre phase III clinical trial that they found rituximab does not help ME/CFS at all.

So even if Dr Markov's success rates are exaggerated, which they may well be, that does not necessarily imply any dishonesty.

Last edited:

Charles555nc

Bill Gates is popular target of conspiracy theory websites, where people concoct all sorts of ridiculous and moronic notions, such as the idea that his vaccines are implanting microchips into everyone. Bill Gates is doing sterling work in the health sector, and it is sad that are so many people who do not appreciate that, because their heads are filled with such conspiracy theory drivel.

As for the honesty of Dr Markov's claims, note that Western ME/CFS doctors and researchers are often over-optimistic about the efficacy of their treatments. They may claim success rates which are much higher than the actual success rate. This happens even with the most honest and rigorous researchers.

For example, all Fluge and Mella's early published rituximab studies showed a high success rate. It was only when F&M finally conducted a large-scale multi-centre phase III clinical trial that they found rituximab does not help ME/CFS at all.

So even if Dr Markov's success rates are exaggerated, which they may well be, that does not imply any dishonesty.
J Edgar Hoover created the term "conspiracy theorist" as a sort of slur about people who believed that there was an Italian mob. Obviously the "C.T.s" were right on that issue. It surprises me, with Americans health being so HORRIBLE now- plummeting hormones, overweight, spiking pyschiastric issues, plummeting birth rates, rising self deleting rates, and the government doing so little about it, and even sometimes standing in the way of research- that people still love the system and rich people so much.

People lie to get more funding. which is why small studies can show amazing results and then "be of no help" magically in larger studies. Research has been corrupted like every other sector of american society, I have a family member who has experienced this: drug companies want a result and if you dont find the result they are looking for, you dont get more research work or bonuses. Maybe theres something to Dr Markov's work, I usually try almost everything as long as I can personally weigh the danger of the side effects. Really wish I had had the energy to keep up with more things to try, and that I had tried the Russian vaccine.

Hip

Maybe theres something to Dr Markov's work

The way I see it, we are still largely clueless as to the cause of ME/CFS. So ME/CFS research is like a police murder case for which there are very few leads, and researchers are scratching their heads as to what they should investigate in the body to throw some light on ME/CFS.

It's telling that after long COVID researchers recently spent a massive $1 billion on LC research, they found nothing, and they got nowhere. That $1B is so much more than ME/CFS research ever got (a few years back, ME/CFS was only awarded $5 million annual research funding), but the $1B did not advance LC research. Clearly throwing money at the problem does not help, because people don't know where to look in order to find the cause of ME/CFS or LC.

So when we get a possible clue in the form of Dr Markov's ideas, I think that lead should be explored, even if it ultimately does not pan out. The fact that there is a close analogy between Dr Markov's vaccine treatment and Prof Gottfries's vaccine treatment should raise interest.

It's very unfortunate that Gottfries's Staphylococcus vaccine treatment for ME/CFS has not been further advanced. The original Staphylococcus vaccine used by Gottfries was discontinued, which was a huge blow to the ME/CFS community.

Charles555nc

The way I see it, we are still largely clueless as to the cause of ME/CFS. So ME/CFS research is like a police murder case for which there are very few leads, and researchers are scratching their heads as to what they should investigate in the body to throw some light on ME/CFS.

It's telling that after long COVID researchers recently spent a massive $1 billion on LC research, they found nothing, and they got nowhere. That $1B is so much more than ME/CFS research ever got (a few years back, ME/CFS was only awarded $5 million annual research funding), but the $1B did not advance LC research. Clearly throwing money at the problem does not help, because people don't know where to look in order to find the cause of ME/CFS or LC.

So when we get a possible clue in the form of Dr Markov's ideas, I think that lead should be explored, even if it ultimately does not pan out. The fact that there is a close analogy between Dr Markov's vaccine treatment and Prof Gottfries's vaccine treatment should raise interest.

It's very unfortunate that Gottfries's Staphylococcus vaccine treatment for ME/CFS has not been further advanced. The original Staphylococcus vaccine used by Gottfries was discontinued, which was a huge blow to the ME/CFS community.
The money awarded doesnt matter if they dont want to find anything. Hospital/cancer treatment CEOs have said curing cancer is "not a successful a business model". I'm sure they'd appreciate the 1 billion though.
Trillions have been spent on global cooling/global warming. now "climate change". What'd we get there?

You should listen to RFK talk, technology is always jumping forward and the USA/Russia/China have the bioweapon facilities that can produce the most nightmarish stuff like race specific biweapons or infections with a 98 to 99% kill rate of humans- but you say chronic illnesses like CFS/Long Covid/Morgellons (which is real) is just too far advanced for our country/any country to tackle. The government knows that millions in the USA and Europe have left the workforce because of chronic illness and millions more after covid, yet they dont even pretend to make these ssues like this a priority. This is clown world.

Maybe Gottfries Staphylococcus vaccine was really helping people, cant have that, and boom its gone.

Edit: Forgot that I had an ultrasound and had pre kidney stones. So I took potassium citrate to hopefully break down the small amount already in the kidneys. I took one pill and then a 4 day break, then 2 pills and a 4 day break, repeating until I reached 10 pills. Noticed a permanent increase in my ability to get stuff done in a day. Maybe the kidney theory is really part of the equation.

Last edited:

Charles555nc

See this? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36290035/ Just like antabuse (starting low dose and then adding alpha lipoic acid for detox) was a game changer for lyme, could Dalbavancin help for antibiotic resistant staph?

I was taking an old hard to find med for remyelination and it turns out to also disrupt staph biofilm, alot of my symptoms got better, energy, muscle pain way down to where I even went to the gym lol but aside from that I was sleeping most of the day and I was burping and passing foul smelling gas. Two days off and Im still doing that. I want to try a combo of the two meds to bust the biofilm and then kill the bacteria. Do you know where or could you help me find a website to purchase Dalbavancin?

Hip

See this? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36290035/ Just like antabuse (starting low dose and then adding alpha lipoic acid for detox) was a game changer for lyme, could Dalbavancin help for antibiotic resistant staph?

Looks interesting. This paper says dalbavancin and rifampicin together have additive effects Staphylococcus aureus against biofilm.

I am currently thinking of buying some Bacillus subtilis MB40 probiotic (though it is expensive), as this has been shown to eliminate Staphylococcus.

Charles555nc

Looks interesting. This paper says dalbavancin and rifampicin together have additive effects Staphylococcus aureus against biofilm.

I am currently thinking of buying some Bacillus subtilis MB40 probiotic (though it is expensive), as this has been shown to eliminate Staphylococcus.
Has it been released for purchase somewhere? I thought my internet searching skills were good, but I just find the research articles related to "Sporevia" even at Kerry, but no links to a place to purchase it. Probiotics sound/look so exciting during my search today. Any other ones you recemmend?

anne_likes_red

Has it been released for purchase somewhere? I thought my internet searching skills were good, but I just find the research articles related to "Sporevia" even at Kerry, but no links to a place to purchase it. Probiotics sound/look so exciting during my search today. Any other ones you recemmend?

I looked everywhere for Bacillus MB40 a while back. It's included as "Opti-biome MB40" in unspecified amounts in a few formulated products like this one: https://www.ameolife.com/pages/digestive
but I don't think it's sold as a single strain.
The author of a study looking at the effect of B subtillis on staph aureus reportedly said the strains MB40 and HU58 both produce enough fengycin to be effective against the SA. You can buy HU58 relatively easily.

anne_likes_red

Actually, :) this Reddit thread has a post from tmfire11 who contacted ameolife, the company I linked to in my previous post.
tmfire11 wrote "I contacted the company and they said that a serving size (2 capsules) contains "15 Billion CFU of Bacillus Subtilis MB40 (Opti-Biome) and 330 Million CFU of Bacillus Coagulans (LactoWise)"

Someone else in that thread had correspondence from Dr Otto suggesting Bacillus subtilis HU58, which is available from Microbiome Labs, could be used instead.
..Dr Otto is the last author on the paper @Hip posted on PR last year. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(22)00322-6/fulltext

Charles555nc

I looked everywhere for Bacillus MB40 a while back. It's included as "Opti-biome MB40" in unspecified amounts in a few formulated products like this one: https://www.ameolife.com/pages/digestive
but I don't think it's sold as a single strain.
The author of a study looking at the effect of B subtillis on staph aureus reportedly said the strains MB40 and HU58 both produce enough fengycin to be effective against the SA. You can buy HU58 relatively easily.
Ordered two and signed up for "scheduled reshipping" for 15% off, but plan to cancel that in 6 days, possibly before the product even arrives. This med that breaks up staph biofilm and this new hyped up probiotic are going to be tested to see what happens. Might start autovaccining too.

Actually the russian vaccine manufacturer has just responded to my emails. It turns out the vaccine is undergoing quality control at the moment, and is expected to re-enter the market in 1-2 months. I think i’m going to give it a try. Has anyone besides @Hip noticed any improvement from it?

Hip

Has anyone besides @Hip noticed any improvement from it?

Yes, Prof Gottfries himself tried the Russian Staphylococcus vaccine, and compared it to the original Staphypan Staphylococcus vaccine. He found the Russian vaccine does work, but it is not as strong as Staphypan.

Charles555nc

Yes, Prof Gottfries himself tried the Russian Staphylococcus vaccine, and compared it to the original Staphypan Staphylococcus vaccine. He found the Russian vaccine does work, but it is not as strong as Staphypan.
Any update in vaccine info? either the vaxx your taking or new ones on the market. Taking anything new? lol

Charles555nc

Actually the russian vaccine manufacturer has just responded to my emails. It turns out the vaccine is undergoing quality control at the moment, and is expected to re-enter the market in 1-2 months. I think i’m going to give it a try. Has anyone besides @Hip noticed any improvement from it?
Have you heard back from the manufacturer?

Have you heard back from the manufacturer?
the non-adsorbed version is back in stock in Russia. That is, i think it’s the non-adsorbed one. It only says “toxoid purified” on the package while the adsorbed toxoid is marked as unavailable on pharmacy websites. I will contact them again about this. @Hip is the non adsorbed version any good? I understand it is weaker, but could that be fixed by increasing the dosage?