• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peptide treatment

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
Hi fellow people,

I have some Sort of CFS-like disease since a strong mysterios infection with severly elevated CRP Back in 2021.

I have found out by now that my TH1 Immune System is fucked Up ( CD8 T Cells reduced and NK-T-CELLS severly reduced = basicly my cytotoxic immune answer is in the toilet)

I have found peptides are helpful for some and gave it a try. Currently i am on BPC-157, yet only 100mcg because i am dosing slowly Higher to be careful and aiming at 200mcg tomorrow.

I have a n-acetyl epithalone nasal Spray ready and i am looking Out for THYMOSIN ALPHA-1 atm. However, i dont want to inject.

Since thymosin alpha 1 is pretty well understood and known for its th1 Support i want to give it a Shot though.

I also have found thymogen Alpha 1 wich is Said to be biovailable. Is that true? Is it similar? What can i do to make injecting easier If I really have too? I have heared about prepared pens that are ready for inject. Is it worth it?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Currently i am on BPC-157, yet only 100mcg because i am dosing slowly Higher to be careful and aiming at 200mcg tomorrow.
Are you injecting the bpc157? I just ask because if it's taken orally it probably will only help with gut issues and not with systemic issues. It is normally injected.

If you're looking for something to help nk function there is cycloferon which comes in pill form or injectable form. I've used both and find both are ways good.https://cosmicnootropic.com/products/cycloferon/
I use to dose it 3 tabs Mon, Wed and 4 tabs on Friday, so 10 tab sheet per week, mainly because it was easier to keep track of and Friday the higher dose as had an extra day off until I dosed again. Cycloferon I believe helped keep interferon levels higher, therefore nk function higher for 48hrs or so, which is why I dosed it every second day. I also took it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Blazer95

I have Looked a Lot arround of Reddit etc and bpc is Said to have reduced bioavailability orally so you need X2 dosages perhaps but No where is it Stated that it has No availability.

Thats atleast what I have read multiple Times

I thank you for the suggestment!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I have Looked a Lot arround of Reddit etc and bpc is Said to have reduced bioavailability orally so you need X2 dosages perhaps but No where is it Stated that it has No availability.

Thats atleast what I have read multiple Times

I thank you for the suggestment!

With bpc it's hard to know as not alot of research on it but I think it's because it's a peptide, ie a group of amino acids bonded together, it's not absorbed orally like other peptides as they get destroyed in the gut rapidly. That's why most are injected or maybe intranasal or possibly transdermal. It's like insulin or growth hormone which are peptides hat don't work orally.

Blazer95

Understood. I will continue bpc-157 orally tho since its one of the view where oral bioavailabilty is atleast discussed and try to get a premixed pen for TA-1

i am really clumsy and not into injecting and sterile shit at all so i think buying and disinfection spray, some clean whipes and a premixed pen would be best for me.

have u heared or perhaps even used these prepared injection pens?

Understood. I will continue bpc-157 orally tho since its one of the view where oral bioavailabilty is atleast discussed and try to get a premixed pen for TA-1

i am really clumsy and not into injecting and sterile shit at all so i think buying and disinfection spray, some clean whipes and a premixed pen would be best for me.

have u heared or perhaps even used these prepared injection pens?
I use peptides. for the prices premix are quite a lot.
mixing and jabbing is pretty easy after a few shots. for what it's worth.

I've had mixed results.

currently they are causing huge jumps in heart rate and discomfort.

but for a while TA1 felt really good.

gm286

I’m using ARA-290 and TA-1 with middling results. Definitely like the combination and feel that ARA-290, even in small doses, is giving me more energy and making me less hungry (not sure why). But if I accumulate tasks and sustain a more difficult schedule, they are not as effective.

Also using TB-500 and with good results (better skin and hair, not feeling tissues heal so to speak), but for whatever reason I get this burning / searing pain at least one in every three times I inject. The pain is so acute it makes it hard to finish injecting. Not sure what is going on with that, as it does not seem to be the bac water, which I mix in with other peptides.

Yet it is a vaguely familiar feeling of overly sensitive nerves / reactive tissues which I’ve had throughout my illness.