• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Health Rising: “The 2023 NIH ME/CFS Conference is Coming – Register Soon!”

Dakota15

https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2023/12/01/the-2023-nih-me-cfs-conference-is-coming-register-soon/

From Health Rising: “The 2023 NIH ME/CFS Conference is Coming – Register Soon!”

"These plans – always developed by the NIH in-house – are designed to boost a disease’s standing and ultimately result in more funding and resources.”

“With one of its rare ME/CFS conferences looming, each of us has a chance to bolster ME/CFS standing simply by registering for the conference and popping in.”

“The NIH counts everything and it will be counting how many people tune in as an indication of community interest.”

“This conference also provides a novel feature. In an effort to present the human face of ME/CFS, the organizers (I was part of the effort) scattered short “lived experiences” talks by ME/CFS patients throughout the conference.”