• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Extremely itchy vagina OMG

So they found candida krusei and leptothix and bacterial vaginosis in my vaginal swab. I also had hpv wart back in 2013 and genital herpes in May this year, which did not itch btw.
I don't want to look down there to see if its a wart or a bump, I wouldnt recognize it anyway. I don't want to take antivirals anymore. I was on them for 11 weeks.

I'm allergic to fluconozole.

Any suggestions?

If it's herpes, will it go away on it's own without any pills?
Hey i have a question i am male though, i have a genital wart that seems to have started flaking, does that mean its healing? How long did you have it

So they found candida krusei and leptothix and bacterial vaginosis in my vaginal swab. I also had hpv wart back in 2013 and genital herpes in May this year, which did not itch btw.
I don't want to look down there to see if its a wart or a bump, I wouldnt recognize it anyway. I don't want to take antivirals anymore. I was on them for 11 weeks.

I'm allergic to fluconozole.

Any suggestions?

If it's herpes, will it go away on it's own without any pills?

I don't know much about herpes, but Steven Fowkes of project wellbeing has some interesting ideas about BHT, it is a chemical, you can find more about it on his site.

Also, I am not a woman and thus cannot speak through experience regarding vaginal candida; however, there are herbal treatments, one of which is usnea. I had intestinal candida and making my own tinctures with usnea that I bought either on amazon or etsy worked well, but it involves alcohol. I found an even better method are the powdered usnea pills. Note, that my candida was candida albicans, I was not tested for candida krusei and once again, I am male. You should be able to find interesting information about usnea from Michael Moore, not the film director, he is a well known medicinal herbalist and loves talking about the herbs of the native americans and other cultures, he has some interesting publications. Please do you own research and consult with lots of people to see if there is something in your case that would be harmful or contraindicative and as such a reason to not do what are some of the possiblities I have written about.