• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone know an herb to reduce adrenaline?

GABA. Although it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, I find that a lot of ill people have a leaky BBB, so straight GABA works.

Ashwaghanda.

xploit316

Himalayan pink salt has helped normalize my fast resting heart rate (I get this when my adrenaline is high) especially at night while sleeping. Only trialed since past 3 days but its been very promising thus far. I have made no other dietary changes.

Violeta

Reishi

Reishi's antioxidants neutralize harmful free radicals, reducing cellular damage and potentially calming the stress response system. This lowers cortisol levels, easing stress.

Reishi can nourish the heart and thus pull, harmonize, soothe the spirit Shen. Therefore, it can be used in various states of mild depression, anxiety, panic ...

According to a 2018 study published in Molecules, reishi mushrooms contain compounds that may calm your nervous system, helping reduce stress and boost relaxation.

Thank you so much for the resources. I have been using Wise Women Herbal's Adrenal Tonic over the last 2 weeks as prescribed by a naturopath. It is calming my system down in a really good way. Fingers crossed. I'm also doing the Gupta Program online - guptaprogram.com - which is designed to unwind physical problems that are amplified by a stress loop in the brain.