• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

(Ireland) Webinar: "Key messages for Primary Care on the Diagnosis and Management of Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome and ME/CFS"

Educational event for GPs: "Key messages for Primary Care on the Diagnosis and Management of Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome and ME/CFS"

Time & date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021. 7:30 PM

Duration: For just over one hour

Cost: Free

This is a *doctor-only* event (Dr Vallings also recently gave a talk to patients)

Venue: Online

Format: Dr Ros Vallings will give a general talk on the diagnosis and management of post – viral fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, which often follows a virus. This will be followed by a question-and-answer session.

About the speaker: Dr Ros Vallings MNZM, MB BS is a GP who is recognised as the leading expert on myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) in New Zealand. She has seen thousands of patients with ME/CFS and related conditions in her practice over the last 40 years and regularly gives educational talks to medical professionals. She was the recipient of the Nelson Ganz Award for Outstanding Clinician by the International Association for CFS/ME (2016). Dr Vallings is the co-author of the IACFS/ME physicians’ primer; the international consensus ME primer; and “Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: A Primer”.

Dr Vallings.jpg

Registration: Pre-registration is required. Contact cpd@irishmecfs.org.

Accreditation: Irish College of General Practitioners approved: X-CPD/R: Credits (External: Webinar): 1.

Organised by the Irish ME/CFS Association & the Irish ME Trust

A file with this information on it has been attached to this post in case anyone wishes to share it
Reactions: Pyrrhus

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Tom Kindlon
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

Downloads

• flyer as of February 19 2021.pdf