• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Grind

Today I woke up somewhat rested, sleep wise last night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The morning and work was also better than I expected. My mood was better today and something was generally more connected in my brain though I can't really specifically describe what I mean by that. Was more social, music was better, emotions more vibrant, and the only thing I added was black charcoal over the past 4 days. Today I decided to give it another go against what I thought I should do from yesterday and to my surprise I didn't have a very bad reaction this time. It was much more mild and I actually felt this time a bit better so the effects have shifted for me with it. So I spent a lot of the day before dinner doing research and after dinner which I wasn't going to have tonight but I was too uncomfortable and had a lot of work to do on this so I made some anyways. Apparently in a nutshell it binds the strongest to bile acids, I might have a toxic bile acid feedback loop going on, and helping mop that up, the mycotoxin load in my bile is also probably very high, which when I ingested the activated charcoal it kicked up those toxins before things got better. I'm going to have it tomorrow too a couple hours after breakfast and see how that goes, if things continue to be fine then it's staying since at the very small amount I am taking it shouldn't be an issue and might just need to drink more water. I also decided to place an order for some bilberry extract supplement as I want to give anthcyanin a try in an attempt to shift my gut microbiome to glycine and primary bile salt dominance as my diet is higher in glycine.

I'm in a bit of strange place right now, not comfortable at all but overall feeling somewhat better. How cold everything is right now isn't helping at all and is really making everything going on right now much more painful and intense. Can't seem to enjoy much right now save for having some random music on in the background to fill the silence. I do also tend to get a lot more stressed out when I've been moving a million miles an hour over my keyboard literally all evening here but I'm happy i got a lot of research done and found something new to give a go out of it all.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Uncertain
    it's been 5 days on and today off of osha root. I could have survived a...
  • Looking Up
    The past few days have been up and down. I learned I wasn't able to...
  • I Can't Person Today
    Today I woke up already somewhat exhausted and it was the second day...
  • Dead Low
    Yesterday I went from extremely high strung energetically to more...
  • A Real Headache
    It's always seems like every time I have an extended amount of days off...