• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solfeggio Frequencies

I'm not overly familiar with these yet and can't vouch for them personally, but I've seen some people claim they're helpful and have heard synchronous mentions of them lately. This is what Sibyl AI suggested to me:

1. 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair): This frequency is often referred to as the "Miracle Tone" and is believed to help with DNA repair, which is crucial for cellular health and function. It is thought to promote increased energy, clarity, and peace, which can be beneficial for those suffering from CFS.

2. 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships: This tone can enhance communication, understanding, tolerance, and love, which might not directly influence DNA repair but can improve interpersonal relationships and emotional support, important for holistic healing in CFS.

3. 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition: This frequency may help individuals clear toxins and electromagnetic radiations that can be found in their body. Detoxifying the body can support better cellular function and contribute to overall vitality.

4. 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order: Associated with a higher state of consciousness, this frequency is said to bring the body back into spiritual order. It is also linked to the frontal lobes, potentially enhancing cognitive functions which can be impaired in CFS.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Here’s a few I like but I have a large playlist. There are so many. Listen within and see which ones your body likes and which ones your body doesn’t. I never force.

💗