• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solar Flares / space weather

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Um 5 million percent, YES.

Like clockwork.
All 7 years of bedridden.
Even before I noticed thought as well when I was milder.

My system is FREAKING out with these relentless energies this year and eclipse energies.

Artemisia

Um 5 million percent, YES.

Like clockwork.
All 7 years of bedridden.
Even before I noticed thought as well when I was milder.

My system is FREAKING out with these relentless energies this year and eclipse energies.
Do you believe any of the doomsday theories out there with regard to increasing geomagnetic pressure on the earth, that there might be some massive disaster for us inhabitants in the next few years? (Precipitated by more physical and mental illness in the coming years)

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Do you believe any of the doomsday theories out there with regard to increasing geomagnetic pressure on the earth, that there might be some massive disaster for us inhabitants in the next few years? (Precipitated by more physical and mental illness in the coming years)

Hi 😊
I think we are in times of great change as the ancients foretold of for many eons. I think we’ve been purposely disconnected from our inner guidance and truth and fear is an instrument used to manipulate us into creating fear laden timelines.

We are creator beings.
Yet, we’ve been so suppressed and disconnected from this knowledge.
It’s going to take us some time to remember this.

I believe that there is great opportunity for expansion in EVERY way, shape and form in coming years. From an energetic standpoint, it’s what so many of these solar flares and so on are a part of. Something much larger we don’t quite think about often and certainly haven’t been taught about in mainstream. Suffice it to say, these energies are like a computer unlocking new codes and they are deeply supportive of higher timelines.

Hence…. The collapse.

Watching the old collapse, and by old, I mean, very very old ways and inverted patterns, will be… interesting. Yet, I believe we can all help shape this outcome. In a multitude of ways.

It’s a humbling process. No doubt.
And quite surreal to be here and a part of on this time on planet earth.

Thanks for opening this topic.
It’s near and dear to my heart.
☀️💛

Dysfunkion

Wow I didn't start paying attention to this till now, the eclipse this year I was able to feel myself and I wasn't even actually paying attention to it but after what I experienced with my symptoms in response to it on that day I'm a believer. I booked marked the page to take a look at throughout the day. The past few days has been chaos for my immune system because of the pollen too which seems to be getting even worse by the day. I go outside and come back in and I'm sneezing the whole rest of the day with that familiar flu-y feeling I get in my head and the nasal drip. For some reason this time of year when the pollen starts going nuts my bloating also gets worse with it, don't know what the connection is.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Wow I didn't start paying attention to this till now, the eclipse this year I was able to feel myself and I wasn't even actually paying attention to it but after what I experienced with my symptoms in response to it on that day I'm a believer. I booked marked the page to take a look at throughout the day. The past few days has been chaos for my immune system because of the pollen too which seems to be getting even worse by the day. I go outside and come back in and I'm sneezing the whole rest of the day with that familiar flu-y feeling I get in my head and the nasal drip. For some reason this time of year when the pollen starts going nuts my bloating also gets worse with it, don't know what the connection is.

You certainly aren’t alone.

Here’s a decent article on why geomagnetic activity affects sensitive systems and how.

And yes! I get same stuff with outside allergens. I first noticed in 2009 that instead of sneezing lots, my gi would bloat etc like clockwork around season changes with pollen mold etc.

https://www.heartmath.org/articles-...ect-human-autonomic-nervous-system-functions/

Artemisia

Hi 😊
I think we are in times of great change as the ancients foretold of for many eons. I think we’ve been purposely disconnected from our inner guidance and truth and fear is an instrument used to manipulate us into creating fear laden timelines.

We are creator beings.
Yet, we’ve been so suppressed and disconnected from this knowledge.
It’s going to take us some time to remember this.

I believe that there is great opportunity for expansion in EVERY way, shape and form in coming years. From an energetic standpoint, it’s what so many of these solar flares and so on are a part of. Something much larger we don’t quite think about often and certainly haven’t been taught about in mainstream. Suffice it to say, these energies are like a computer unlocking new codes and they are deeply supportive of higher timelines.

Hence…. The collapse.

Watching the old collapse, and by old, I mean, very very old ways and inverted patterns, will be… interesting. Yet, I believe we can all help shape this outcome. In a multitude of ways.

It’s a humbling process. No doubt.
And quite surreal to be here and a part of on this time on planet earth.

Thanks for opening this topic.
It’s near and dear to my heart.
☀️💛
I agree with you Sunshine.

It just doesn't seem fair that some people get to use their well bodies to cope with these transformational times. And some of us have to spend our energy worrying about how to survive. You know?

Like I could accept that I will be pretty ill and house- or bedbound if only I didn't have to worry about where my meals are coming from or how I will pay for housing. Then I could meditate and go inward. But I don't have energy to focus and meditate when I'm scrambling to survive.

I know life's not fair. It just feels profoundly wrong from a cosmic perspective to set up the world this way: humans incarnate to grow, evolve, learn, become one with God, whatever. But some of those humans have to also deal with profound challenges like severe illness, poverty, war etc. I don't get it.

I'm studying Paramahansa Yogananda's work, based on Eastern teachings. the gist is, unless you spend a lot of time and energy meditating (in a proper way accdg to his lineage) in this lifetime, you will not reach God and will reincarnate endless times. Who knows if you'll have access to knowledge of meditation in future lifetimes. So you may just have endless untold suffering if you don't use this lifetime to be liberated.

It need not be Eastern religion or meditation. Substitute any spiritual practice in here. Like maybe it's all about good deeds. I know being good and altruistic is a lot easier when you're not in constant flight-fight from struggles to survive. So the wealthy able bodied people have it a lot easier when it comes to salvation or liberation.

So those of us who don't get functional bodies and can't concentrate in meditation due to brain injuries and are impoverished and in constant pain are just out of luck?

This does not seem right.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
I agree with you Sunshine.

It just doesn't seem fair that some people get to use their well bodies to cope with these transformational times. And some of us have to spend our energy worrying about how to survive. You know?

Like I could accept that I will be pretty ill and house- or bedbound if only I didn't have to worry about where my meals are coming from or how I will pay for housing. Then I could meditate and go inward. But I don't have energy to focus and meditate when I'm scrambling to survive.

I know life's not fair. It just feels profoundly wrong from a cosmic perspective to set up the world this way: humans incarnate to grow, evolve, learn, become one with God, whatever. But some of those humans have to also deal with profound challenges like severe illness, poverty, war etc. I don't get it.

I'm studying Paramahansa Yogananda's work, based on Eastern teachings. the gist is, unless you spend a lot of time and energy meditating (in a proper way accdg to his lineage) in this lifetime, you will not reach God and will reincarnate endless times. Who knows if you'll have access to knowledge of meditation in future lifetimes. So you may just have endless untold suffering if you don't use this lifetime to be liberated.

It need not be Eastern religion or meditation. Substitute any spiritual practice in here. Like maybe it's all about good deeds. I know being good and altruistic is a lot easier when you're not in constant flight-fight from struggles to survive. So the wealthy able bodied people have it a lot easier when it comes to salvation or liberation.

So those of us who don't get functional bodies and can't concentrate in meditation due to brain injuries and are impoverished and in constant pain are just out of luck?

This does not seem right.

But, how do you know you weren’t sent here to teach others through your experience? And they wouldn’t have the soul growth opportunities if you were a meditating Buddha in a temple. In ways that maybe our higher multidimensional selves see but maybe not our human so much.

Maybe we live on a planet that’s been enmeshed in eons of darkness and coming out of that is a complicated and painful process. Maybe it’s not all random. Maybe our souls set up templates for what they wanted to learn.

And maybe it’s about the journey and not the destination.

Maybe. 🤷‍♀️

Artemisia

But, how do you know you weren’t sent here to teach others through your experience?
I'm pretty sure I wasn't because no one really listens to me anyway, and never has, haha. Women are rarely listened to anyway, much less women with misunderstood illnesses. Hence why "great spiritual teachers" (ie, recognized as great by society) are almost always men. Not that I'm aiming to be some great teacher, or even a teacher at all (I'd be fine not interacting with humans much to be honest)... but when not even anyone in your immediate circle will let you complete a sentence there's not much hope of teaching others thru my experience.

yesterday an astrologer looked at my chart and said I was meant to be a "wise tribal leader" type of figure early on. I thought that was funny. I've rarely seen women -centered wisdom be respected anywhere. This culture has almost zero interest in what women have to say that's not centered around makeup and how to attract a man or otherwise propping up patriarchal values.

But I see what you're saying about how we don't always know what's goin on with soul journeys, and I appreciate your points. Thanks.

Last edited:

sunshine44

Que sera sera
I'm pretty sure I wasn't because no one really listens to me anyway, and never has, haha. Women are rarely listened to anyway, much less women with misunderstood illnesses. Hence why "great spiritual teachers" (ie, recognized as great by society) are almost always men. Not that I'm aiming to be some great teacher, or even a teacher at all (I'd be fine not interacting with humans much to be honest)... but when not even anyone in your immediate circle will let you complete a sentence there's not much hope of teaching others thru my experience.

yesterday an astrologer looked at my chart and said I was meant to be a "wise tribal leader" type of figure early on. I thought that was funny. I've rarely seen women -centered wisdom be respected anywhere. This culture has almost zero interest in what women have to say that's not centered around makeup and how to attract a man or otherwise propping up patriarchal values.

But I see what you're saying about how we don't always know what's goin on with soul journeys, and I appreciate your points. Thanks.

You are so heard.
I literally hear you SO much.

Because I similarly feel invisible in many ways.

I think the greatest teachers are hidden before us in all forms.