• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Question about IVIG and Covid antibodies

ChookityPop

Question about IVIG and antibodies.

Apparently there is a new pathology that didnt exist pre 2020. White fibrous blood clots. If its true that covid or the covid v a x can make these white fibrous clots, could doing IVIG which contains antibodies from both potentially have the ability to trigger this?

Could undergoing IVIG therapy pose a risk of triggering similar adverse effects in individuals who have experienced v a x-related injuries?

If person A would get v a x injured if they did take it but chose not to then later received IVIG, would person A risk experiencing injury like they would with the v a x?

Treeman

I think your possibly asking a question that can't be answered.

Immunoglobulin therapy only contains antibodies and as I understand it, should not do anything other than protect your body from infection. However there can be some negative side effects like, rashes, high temperature, shivering, itching and headaches.

When the body makes clots it's also able to remove the clots when it's suitable to do so, usually. Therefore I've concluded that in people with clothing the normal process of removal is interrupted.

Can you share any information you have that motivated your question? Thanks.

ChookityPop

I think your possibly asking a question that can't be answered.

Immunoglobulin therapy only contains antibodies and as I understand it, should not do anything other than protect your body from infection. However there can be some negative side effects like, rashes, high temperature, shivering, itching and headaches.

When the body makes clots it's also able to remove the clots when it's suitable to do so, usually. Therefore I've concluded that in people with clothing the normal process of removal is interrupted.

Can you share any information you have that motivated your question? Thanks.

I just googled quick, there might be better info out there. It seems to be little info about this and apparently very little willingness to study this or talk about it, but what do I know.

1708099780615.png

https://www.thegms.co/neurology/neuro-rw-22083101.pdf

1708099848303.png

https://loveworlduk.org/embalmers-h...-clots-that-lack-post-mortem-characteristics/

Treeman

I've watched the video and it's scary and concerning. The participants are hopping suitable research can be carried out to provide further insights.

If I look at it from my prospective, I caught COVID before any vaccines were available. I've had it 3 times and I've had 8 vaccinations now. But I can't say if I've got the issues raised and if my life is at a threat.

I've seen research that suggests these types of clots (amyloid substances) can be treated and/ or reduced by anti coagulants.

I looked forward to further research on the issue.