• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cognitive Testing/Benchmark while fogging out

linusbert

i wonder how much impaired we are if we are in good and bad phase.
there is this website https://humanbenchmark.com/ which conduct all kinds of tests like number and verbal memory and reaction tests.

one must say that some tests like reaction are dependent on the hardware device which is being used. a external mouse might be faster than a touchpad. hitting a key even faster, but thats not supported for this website.

i also believe that many people are cheating and therefore distorting the averages.
i hardly believe that normal people can remember more than 8..9 figures, i am in the lower 35 percentile, that is bad.. means 65% are better than me.
the sequence memory test is almost the same as the number memory test, people are much worse than in number memory test, probably because they can hardly cheat on that one.

also i have really struggled to remember numbers bigger than 6+ figures. that i got 8 and 9 was pure luck. that really sucks but speaks for the mild cognitive impairment this sickness can cause.
1684318063526.png

though i really hit the ball out of the park on typing. guess long year coder bonus...

Last edited:

Andryr

i hardly believe that normal people can remember more than 8..9 figures
It depends. I tried the test with figures and I can remember 11 figures. That's just because I love figures or/and I was lucky to have combinations easy to remember.
But when I am bad I struggle to make complex sentences from words and can't remember things my wife told me an hour before. And I can't get my attention focused. But I still remember figures damn well.

linusbert

It depends. I tried the test with figures and I can remember 11 figures. That's just because I love figures or/and I was lucky to have combinations easy to remember.
But when I am bad I struggle to make complex sentences from words and can't remember things my wife told me an hour before. And I can't get my attention focused. But I still remember figures damn well.
to be honest, most men dont remember things their wife told them :D
(though this is also to be true the other way around, must be some intergenderal communication difficulties)

damn, i hate numbers.
but i love patterns. probably the things we are naturally good in wont be impaired as much as other things.

for you the Verbal Memory test might be interesting. i just got 50 and one time 30 words.
that one i suck btw.

Last edited: