• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HYPERSENSITIVITY IDENTIFIED

roxie60

thanks Marlene.

I am trying to determine if I am taking L-Carnitine fumarate, if anyone knows would appreciate your fedback (supplement abel reading should be a credited college elective...). My L-Carnitine 1500 MG is made by Solgar, it is a liquid (strong tart lemon flavor). The label says L-Carnitine free form plus it has the following Pantothenic Acid (10mg), vegetable glycerin, purified water, citric acid, natural lemon flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

triffid113

Day of the Square Peg
Hi Marlene,

I am happy to report today that yesterday was the best day she has had in years. The microtitration is working very well. I don't know if you have seen the cautions mentioned in terms of the active b12 startup, but my experience and that of some others is that CoQ10 taken early in the active b12 healing can cause very high blood pressure. On the active b12s, she is up to 2.5mg of adb12 daily, from a tiny crumb 35 days ago, and as of today is doing 1mg of mb12, also started from a tiny crumb 35 days ago. The accelerator is being controled by the l-carnitine fumarate. It might be another month for her to get up to 1mg. She had previous received injections of methylb12 which were totally ineffective without the adenosylb12 and LCF. These things are all closely interactive.

Have you had the hypersensitive responses to the supplements and the symptoms I'm talking about and healed from them? What was your experience and what was effective at healing you and getting rid of all the problems? How log did it take? Were you on benzos with "tolerance withdrawal" or late inset side effects as described? There are a lot of variables here and a lot of pinning down still do do. I'm getting the spreadsheet ready for use in defining the symptoms and such for people to detail this. Thankyo.
Freddd, I guess I have not been following developments and I did not realise coQ10 could cause high blood pressure. Are there any other known gotchas to watch out for when administering the protocol to someone other than yourself? My Dad always says everything is fine, even when nothing is fine, so I am interested in how to tell when something is not fine (as well as what not-fine things to look for). Thank you!!!

Triff