• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

jarrow changed bottle design of 5000 methyl

still didnt go back to glass >< are they still the preferred brand?
  2. R

jarrow- did it change???

i take between 5-20000 jarow per day so idk how et would help. I wish they had 5000 milogram dosages
  3. R

jarrow- did it change???

just ordered 120 jarrow 5000 tabs..cost 24.98 shipped not bad(used amazon)
  4. R

jarrow- did it change???

victronix, I take the methyl b12 for tiredness, lack of energy, appetite stimulation, and headaches. The solgar just feels cheap, and dissolvs too quickly. It feels like natural factors felt. Im almost out of my 3 bottles and am either ordering jarrow now or aor..i have to decide today..prob...
  5. R

jarrow- did it change???

the solgar sucks. I ordered 3 bottles to save on shipping and it sucks..my appetite is 0 now. I will either switch back to jarrow(which wasnt that bad) or getsome AOR15mg tabs. Im concerned abut ordering from canada..i hear they irradiate vitamins entering usa?
  6. R

jarrow- did it change???

vitacost methyl 5000is only 12.99 for 60 logenzes with free shipping for two bottles. Im going to buy solgar though.
  7. R

jarrow- did it change???

what are everyones ' thoughts on the brand of vitamns ''docter's best'' I'm about to order some solqar ethyl b12 and I want free shipping from iherb so was gonna refill my vitamin d. doctor's best is 12 dollars for a 180 supply...while solgar brand is 13 bucks for a 120 supply. should i go for...
  8. R

jarrow- did it change???

my name? Do you mean the fresh part? I meant to say I wouldnt use them lol.
  9. R

jarrow- did it change???

I wouldnt buy them...b2 lasts for yrs....my bottles expire april of 2014. Yours were orob from 2009!
  10. R

jarrow- did it change???

i put them under the tongue.n.o wonder you guys are getting corrosive teeth lol. ahh i was hoping it was a bigger one..well it's still worth a try...even if i dont like it ill still have an extra glass bottle. ''it tastes like candy but not too bad'' lol i would assume itt astes good not bad...
  11. R

jarrow- did it change???

jarow's goal is cash...i will never have faith in a company that calls its consumers idiots! This begs the question though, what forum was that link whee the Ceo was rude from? I find it pretty cool that someone was able to ask a question and have it forwarded directly to the ceo. even though...
  12. R

jarrow- did it change???

i never buy fro i herb so it's with jarrow
  13. R

jarrow- did it change???

it's not from the plastic as I said in an earlier post. I have been using jarrrow since it was in glass, and it only has recently felt lvss effective and different these past few months.(and it';s been in plastic for over a yr) The plastic is a concern though because it is pete plastic with...
  14. R

jarrow- did it change???

ive neverr had dental pain from jarrow although i notice that istill gt canker sores which is something b12 intake should eliminate so that's how the ciitric acid effects me. I have swole lymph nodes today which i was keeping at bay with b12.....btt hey're swollen today =-(
  15. R

jarrow- did it change???

thanks for the report...if i buy from the site you linked it will be under 50bucks for the 15mg shipped....not bad for a 2 month supply of quality vitamins. I jsut hope it lasts 2 months. I tae 3 5mg now...so i hope 1 15mcg is just as effective. I live in theUSA an am a little concerned about...
  16. R

jarrow- did it change???

with all that novel you nr told me where you buy it ;) I found some sites but im curious where you buy it. Im interested in the 15mg tabs that's15000 mcg right??? I saw a site that has it for 48 bucks which is pretty cheap in my opinion as that would last me 2 months with one pill a day. so...
  17. R

jarrow- did it change???

so did u get any relief this afternoon from solgar??? also did anyone get emails back from solgar? I emailed thm a yr ago when they changed and got a standard bs reply. I will be buying solgar or AOR next...aor is kind of expensive and if im looking at the right one they use plastic..unless...
  18. R

jarrow- did it change???

wow i nvr knew i would get this many replies to this thread!!! So it sounds like solgar and AORr are the most effective now? I don't now if I have CFS, but I take b12 for headaches, nausea appetite and metabolism problems. since taking b12 I finally got to 205 pounds of muscle. I have been...
  19. R

jarrow- did it change???

lately arrow has seemed a lot less cherry-ey...and is less effective...I also did not find cotton balls in my latest two bottles despite a series of seals being there? thinking of trying vitacost brand methyl.
  20. R

jarrow off the list

fred I was wondering if you knew anything about vitamin c? As in, what is the coenzyme form? is ascorbic acid the form i should take?, and which brands should i look for? I want to order some from amazon tonight was gonna start 2k mg per day. btw natural factors sucks!
  21. R

jarrow off the list

i actually emailed them a while ago..i know a few others from amazon did as well..but nothing changed!!! I reember people from this board emailed jarrow about acid being in their products but idoubt they changed. so do you think natural factors isnt really te 5000 mcg methyl b12 it claims...
  22. R

jarrow off the list

the plastic tht jarrow uses is plastic phthalate which is very dangerous...natural factors doesnt use this. I wish enzymatic therapy made a 5000 tab...but they only have 1000 and i fee best at 15,000 but i only take 10 most days to save cash.
  23. R

jarrow off the list

so at the recommendation of this board I hav been on jarrow and loving it for many months maybe a year....appetite went up and gained 40 pounds.....but jarrow changd thir bottles to dangerous plastics. What is the consensus on natural factors? I ordered it just now...5000 mcgs sublinguals.
  24. R

country life vs source naturals?

any thoughts? btw just placed my order for jarrow 5000 at amazon :)
  25. R

from iherb....''Folate has been recommended to help in depression and may have a calming effect. There is a prescription form of Metafolin called Deplin which comes in 8 milligrams (or 8000 micrograms), but there is a disclaimer that Metafolin may aid in the growth of tumors/cancer, especially...
  26. R

i think im just going to order the jarrow and try that for 2 months without folate. maybe in 2 months ill also order the methylfolin. apparently methylfolin spreads cancer if you have it. (i dont have cancer, but i was found to have a small benign pituitary tumor a while ago..although some...
  27. R

that's awesome man!!!! ive ehard xylitol is the best..i was looking on amazon and it said sorbitol so maybe they have wrong info. how much methyfolin do you guys take? is 800 mcg per day a good dose? it's kind of pricey..do you think i could ust get by on the jarrow? thanks everybody! it is...
  28. R

any thoughts on my plan? im not sure if the methylfolin 800 mcg per day will be adequate?