• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by angee111

angee111
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I'm very sorry for my extremely late update on my health. I remember when I was much more ill that people on this site would say something along the lines of "if they haven't posted in a while, they've either gotten better or deteriorated to the point of no return." Luckily for me, it was the...
angee111
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
The 2nd half of 2015 has gone very smoothly with relatively few setbacks. I've been taking a mitochondrial support protocol including acetyl L carnitine, alpha lipoid acid, coQ10, NAC & vitamin E. I have also been eating a sugar free, mostly vegetable and organ meat rich diet as well as taking...
angee111
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
So, a couple of weeks back I had completed an aptitude test for entry into uni. As I had little sleep the night before paired with the beginnings of a cold on top of my CFS/ME, my doubts about my performance were strongly justified. However just a week ago, I received a letter giving me my test...
angee111
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
So I did an aptitude test 2 days ago for mature aged students university entry, which was supposed to test my verbal and quantitative reasoning skills. Although I managed to answer most of the verbal reasoning questions with minimal difficulty, I found it particularly challenging to understand...